A large and healthy New Brunswick Archery community enjoying lifelong experiences, making its mark at the local, provincial, national and international level.
To provide an enjoyable experience in all forms of archery through the provision of effective leadership, developmentally appropriate programs and quality services.
ANB’ Board and Stakeholders reviewed the draft vision and mission statements and achieved a strong consensus that the Vision statement is realistic, credible and attractive and that the Mission Statement concisely describes what ANB does, as an organization, for whom and how.
- We believe that Archers have a right to participate in archery learning opportunities throughout their lifetime for fun, fitness, and/or achievement.
- We believe archers at all levels and in all disciplines have the right to quality/safe archery experiences.
- We value, respect and recognize the contribution of all those involved in developing the sport of archery and delivering programs and services.
- We respect and support the rules of our National Association, Archery Canada.
- We believe in accountability and transparency of our sport.
- We believe and promote an inclusive team environment, always acting ethically in the best interest of Archery New Brunswick and NB archers.
- We strive for excellence in all aspects of our business by setting, maintaining and meeting high quality customer service and member retention standards.
- We remain inspired by the passion, motivation, commitment, and performance of all of our member athletes, volunteers, coaches, and officials.
- We assume responsibility for the quality and completion of all activities on time and on budget.
- We are accountable for our actions and our decisions.
- We welcome and respect contribution from all levels and we believe in open and transparent communications and decision-making.
- We are flexible and open to change, continuous learning and respect for opinions, creating an atmosphere for personal and professional improvement. We commit to continuously evolve our programs to ensure those goals are met.
- We will continue to strengthen our existing relationships with stakeholders while attracting new partnerships.